Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

[request] Videos of Channel 9

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    smartguy

Hey guys
    I just have a request. Well i see the videos. But sometimes its very hard to visual what is the person talking about. I just wanted to ask if in the videos you guys can add the screenshots and professional prespetive of what they are talking about.

Thank you
    Windows Longhorn will rock

• User profile image
    jamie

that may be hard as they may not want to make the product "old" before its released.

its like the dilbert cartoon:

Ken in sales:

"I told our biggest customers how great our new product was, now no one will buy our current product.  When's the new product going to be ready?"

Dilbert:

"2 years"

• User profile image
    lenn

SmartGuy

Not sure I understand the request.  Could you give us an example?

Thanks,
    lenn

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

I myself have a bunch of requests:
             - To have a part on the "users name" profile page which has the users favourite quotes in it. 
             - To get the time right. I have my time set as Sydney Australia and Channel 9 thinks I am still in AEDST (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time). Where people of NSW, Victoria and the ACT (Possibly other states do tis but I don't know about it) turn our clocks forward an hour for around 6 months, then we turn them back an hour.
             - Smileys, not just in the wiki but all over the forums as well.

Please fix those problems in the order listed. Thankyou.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.