Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

that's what i said Professional

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • leighsword

http://msdn.microsoft.com/theshow/episode.aspx?xml=theshow/en/episode050/manifest.xml
    wow, bill gates interview.
    .NET show really is  a professional vedio maker, C9 should learn them, and to make more high quality vedios.

• The Channel 9 Team

You're missing the point. Channel 9 happens BECAUSE it isn't in studios. The .NET Show is done by a professional video crew in studios. We get interviews that the .NET Show can't get BECAUSE we don't have a professional video crew.

• Manip

I think you have missed the point of C9 videos...

They are supposed to be on the ground, gritty if you will, like war-reporting... I can't speak for everyone but I don't want perfect market gloss, that's exactly why I DON'T watch the .Net show.

Leave it exactly as it is guys (it is also fun to have people walk in, just shows how 'live' it is). Smiley

• The Channel 9 Team

Manip, thanks!

• Cairo

I like the gonzo video. Don't listen to "her"!

• ScanIAm

leighsword.  Your entrance to this forum was quite amusing.  We got to watch the more, um, friendly of the crewe fawn all over you given your avatar and friendly manner.  In fact, if it weren't for wedding rings, some of us would still be...well, you know what I mean.

So you show up and you're the toast of this little town we have.  And then, you become just as jaded, obnoxious, and anti-social as the rest of us.  You constantly gripe about MSFT and .NET and pretty much anything else that has to do with this site and for that...

...I applaud you.  It's good to know that sociopathy is not a gender based affliction.

And remember this quote from the early days of the intarweb:

No matter how good she looks, somebody, somewhere is tired of her shiat.

• leighsword

Manip wrote:
    I think you have missed the point of C9 videos...

They are supposed to be on the ground, gritty if you will, like war-reporting... I can't speak for everyone but I don't want perfect market gloss, that's exactly why I DON'T watch the .Net show.

Leave it exactly as it is guys (it is also fun to have people walk in, just shows how 'live' it is).

thanks for your good example(war-reporting).
    C9 has their advantages, i knew it, such as more productive, interactive,etc.
    i am not ask C9 to do what i said, just give some advice, because i know i haven't pay any money for get C9 Videos.

by the way, i also know my point may be is not correct(just may be), so i share my feeling and thinking with you all, but during past several days,i can not understand why there are lots of personal attack on me.

• Stitch 2.0

leighsword wrote:
    by the way, i also know my point may be is not correct(just may be), so i share my feeling and thinking with you all, but during past several days,i can not understand why there are lots of personal attack on me.

ScanIam has put it perfectly, but as always you seem to have just overread it:
    ScanIam wrote:
    [...]You constantly gripe about MSFT and .NET and pretty much anything else that has to do with this site [...]

Also you seem to not be willing to accept any other view of things than your own, no matter if yours is right or wrong! You mostly act as if you know everything and all of us are just plain stupid people who have never worked with a computer in their life.

• footballism

Advice to my compatriot Leighsword:   
       Leighsword,sometimes you have to show some compromise,and you have to have a good ear for different perspective and different thoughts.
       Channel9 is the place for sharing views and thoughts,no other way around,so you can air ur views in whatever way you want expect insulting other ppls' intelligence.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.