Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Avalon But Were Afraid to Ask

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    bonk

At the end of the last video with Chris Anderson he and Scoble came up with the idea to delve into the nuts and bolts of Avalon in more detail:

Robert: "We're gonna get even more deeper into this in the next few weeks."
    Chris: "Yeah, we should sit down with a bunch of people on the team and go through each one of these."

Now this was an exciting promise. I (and I bet most of you too) would love to hear and see more about the components of Avalon. Especially about things that cannot be found in docs or WinHEC slides.

When will the series "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Avalon But Were Afraid to Ask" kick off?

• User profile image
    The Channel 9 Team

Actually, that was probably Charles Torre with Chris Anderson, but we're working on a bunch of stuff around Avalon. Check out the Speech API video, for instance, that we just uploaded. That's part of the Avalon bits that were released this week.

• User profile image
    bonk

The Channel 9 Team wrote:
    that was probably Charles Torre

Yeah, actually now that I think about it, I did not hear the interviewer laughing out loud ...  Wink

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.