Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

MS: GotDotNet Workspaces Problems

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    JParrish

I have tried for the last couple of days to browse the workspaces on gotdotnet to get back to the Application Configuration Management workspace, but I keep getting errors from the site.

For instance, just now, I repeatedly get this error:

GotDotNet Workspaces

Your request cannot be processed at this time.

The application may be under heavy load or may be encountering an internal error.

When trying to go to
    aspxerrorpath=/community/workspaces/directory.aspx

This needs to get fixed, quickly. It should be a high priority for Microsoft. Sourceforge.net is serving hundreds of thousands of development teams, yet MS has not put any of their application blocks there. I realize some of the MS projects that have been released as open source have gone to sourceforge, I just wonder why the rift?

I have been very excited that MS is taking steps to create an open development community, where people can share code and ideas, but right now it seems like we are feeling growing pains. Thanks!

JP

• User profile image
    jonathanh

All I can offer is "it works for me". Does a direct link work for you?

• User profile image
    JParrish

I ended up going to the direct link by searching google to find it. I was trying to access http://www.gotdotnet.com/community/workspaces/directory.aspx earlier (which now appears to be working again) so that I could find it. Since I have had trouble several times over the last few days I thought it would be worth mentioning. Thanks for the link.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.