Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Anyone familar with Managed DirectX?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    W3bbo

Just wondering if anyone has a good/strong knowledge of Managed DirectX. I'll be needing some help in the field in a few weeks time.

I'll be blunt: I need someone on my MSN Messenger list who knows Managed DirectX who I can bug with questions.

Of course, I'm quite strong with ASP.NET if you want to do an "information exchange" or anything.

Any takers?

• User profile image
    Minh

What are you working on?

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Minh wrote:
    What are you working on?

Managed DirectX App #1 is VERY high-priority (for numerous reasons, the main one being that the quality of the app decides my fate in life (no lie)) but all things considered it's a very "simple" app

Managed DirectX App #2 is an extension of the first app and isn't so high-priority. I don't think I'll need much help with this one (since I hope to get to grips with most things with the first program)

• User profile image
    Minh

W3bbo wrote:

Managed DirectX App #1 is VERY high-priority (for numerous reasons, the main one being that the quality of the app decides my fate in life (no lie)) but all things considered it's a very "simple" app
    Well, if it's THAT important, I sent you my IM. I do dabble a little bit & might be able to help.

• User profile image
    Mykre

You can always drop by www.ircomm.net, We have a large collection of Managed DirectX resources that may help.

Also have a look at www.thezbuffer.com,

Mykre
    www.ircomm.net - Managed DirectX and Game Programming Resources.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.