Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Hello!!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    b@Kc$|@$h<--

This is my first time here.!
    Found out about Channel 9 While surfing for LLASM coding tutorials Big Smile

anyways lemme introduce my self !!
    i started building PCs when i was 7 years old at school.then i started coding at the age of  13.just basic stuff nothing fancy.

i got kicked out of high school,college and university because i didnt like the way thay tought IT.i just found it to boring and started my own ventures.

I am a MS Game Programmer wanna be but i have Certs as such.Im 23 from the UK and my Scripting Skill are pritty good.C++,GL,DX ect...im even getting to grips with C# now !!  its pritty easy language as compared to the others ! everything is nut crunched which is nice  Smiley

Anyways This Community Forum is pritty cool.I Hope my stay here is for a long time =)

Please Say Hi

( i tried to post i the "Roll Call Thread But it Wouldnt Let me for some reason =/ )

b@Kc$|@$H<--

• User profile image
    Steve411

Welcome! Enjoy your stay. After they kicked you out of High School you should of registered in another, you would of had a lot of chances to learn some programming and even office skills there.
     - Steve

• User profile image
    Sirthinks

Might have learned how to spell too.  Just an observation, not a flame.

• User profile image
    blowdart

Beer28 wrote:
    don't the british have different spellings for words?

I'm not saying that's the case here, but I've seen british people use the darndest word spellings.

Yea, but we're not that bad Tongue Out

• User profile image
    lars

b@Kc$|@$h<-- wrote:

Please Say Hi

Hi, and welcome to Channel 9!

• User profile image
    billh

b@Kc$|@$h wrote:
    i got kicked out of high school,college and university because i didnt like the way thay tought IT.i just found it to boring and started my own ventures.

I was kicked out of Radio Shack store once.  Some friends of mine start playing with the sampling keyboard they had on display and we started to sample some colorful language.  The clerk behind the counter didn't like us after that.

b@Kc$|@$h wrote:
    Please Say Hi

Hi!

Be sure to also say hello to our local linux advocate, Beer28, and our 64-bit juggernaut, Eagle.  And if you happen to see Obane, tell him to come back...we were only kidding!

• User profile image
    W3bbo

billh wrote:
    Be sure to also say hello to our local linux advocate, Beer28, and our 64-bit juggernaut, Eagle.  And if you happen to see Obane, tell him to come back...we were only kidding!

...and our resident religious nut, Aloha; Webstandards Evangelist, yours truly; RSS addict, Soble; The level-headed Sven and Minh, and the "Corel Draw pwnz Illustrator" Jamie.

...Quite a variety of forum users here, for sure.

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

W3bbo wrote:
    level-headed Sven

I think the fact that I qualify as level-headed says more about the rest of the users than it does about me. Tongue Out

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.