Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

On the road

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Neotom II

This is Neotom, comin' at ya from a TV at the Embassy Suites in Anaheim. For ome reason, I'm having a bit of trouble logging on (I always have off of my computer, which is currently being shipped, among other things, to someone else's house in Redmond for my four weeks at Digipen Summer Workshops). As you may have put together, I am at Disneyland, and would be shooting some great Nine Guy Around the World shots had he not begun balding. What do you suggest for re-attaching parts?

• User profile image
    billh

Neotom II wrote:
    This is Neotom, comin' at ya from a TV at the Embassy Suites in Anaheim. For ome reason, I'm having a bit of trouble logging on (I always have off of my computer, which is currently being shipped, among other things, to someone else's house in Redmond for my four weeks at Digipen Summer Workshops). As you may have put together, I am at Disneyland, and would be shooting some great Nine Guy Around the World shots had he not begun balding. What do you suggest for re-attaching parts?

Are you saying your nine guy lost his prongs?  If so, find a hat store and stick a hat on him. 

• User profile image
    billh

Wait...you are having trouble logging on? But you can create another screen name?  When the real Neotom finds out, he's gonna be mad.

• User profile image
    Neotom II

billh wrote:
    Wait...you are having trouble logging on? But you can create another screen name?  When the real Neotom finds out, he's gonna be mad.
    Well it's not like I used the same e-mail. I'm gonna call Foamheads about adhesives.

• User profile image
    Neotom II

Okay, Foamheads reccomended any sort of epoxy, such as rubber cement, or something about countertops.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.