Coffeehouse Thread

22 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

The C9 Guy -- Road Trip!!!!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Minh

The C9 Guy getting some major action under the table (and other things) in this video.

• User profile image
    jamie

hilarious [y]

• User profile image
    Stitch 2.0

Hold on a sec, I need to change my pants here.......

That's great!!!

Where do you guys come up with those ideas?????

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Minh wrote:
    The C9 Guy getting some major action under the table (and other things) in this video.

...I don't get it

But from an analytical point of view... "so my money on Microsoft products goes towards videos that try to be funny instead of fixing bugs?"

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

Where do I sign up for a life-size nine guy? Big Smile

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Sven Groot wrote:
    Where do I sign up for a life-size nine guy?

To stroke your feet against? Wink

• User profile image
    jamie

W3bbo wrote:
    Minh wrote: The C9 Guy getting some major action under the table (and other things) in this video.

...I don't get it

But from an analytical point of view... "so my money on Microsoft products goes towards videos that try to be funny instead of fixing bugs?"

and its about time!  4 years of bugs and security and inventing new languages

id say its time for some moral building / FUN

• User profile image
    W3bbo

jamie wrote:
    id say its time for some moral building / FUN

Surely "morale"?

• User profile image
    fdezjose

lol ! Scoble should do the interviews with that costume Wink

• User profile image
    jeffsand

More here.

• User profile image
    Manip

fdezjose wrote:

lol ! Scoble should do the interviews with that costume Wink

Already suggested (more than once) and ignored. Maybe if Microsoft started to take more notice of us and put Scoble in a darn costume we would be happier Wink Tongue Out

• User profile image
    C9Guy

C9 Guy Responds:

Dear Future C9Guy

I wrote this several days before you will receive it. You've done things I haven't done. You've seen things I haven't seen. You know things I don't know. You lucky dog. Your pal. C9Guy."

C9Guy

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

C9Guy wrote:
    C9 Guy Responds:

Dear Future C9Guy

I wrote this several days before you will receive it. You've done things I haven't done. You've seen things I haven't seen. You know things I don't know. You lucky dog. Your pal. C9Guy."

C9Guy

Please to the stars one of the 9Teamers knock off this user and lock him into only being able to be created by a Microsoftian... Hmmm... On second thought remove the user, create the user using the 9guy's email address (which should be c9guy@microsoft.com) then open access to the c9guy user account to all Microsoftians in Redmond (you know, post the password on the internal Redmond network) and it would be like a group blog, or a whole Microsoftian blog where they could post any threads they like anywhere in the forums about whatever they feel like. That way it pulls Microsoftian interaction upwards without making Channel9 look like a chore...

Wow, go me and ideas Smiley
    Loadsgood.

• User profile image
    jamie

your just jealous you didnt register that name 9 MONTHS after c9 openned Smiley

should c9guy be a real address?  of course it should

But will it?
    Jamie

PS - as temporary custodian of that account - i only use it to post calvenesque obscure commentary

no IMAGES of course.. Wink

• User profile image
    Minh

Aahh... The truth comes out. Maybe it's time for me to confess my other acount ... no... it's ... just ... too ... soon....

• User profile image
    DoomBringer

C9Guy wrote:
    C9 Guy Responds:

Dear Future C9Guy

C9Guy

Stolen from Calvin & Hobbes!

• User profile image
    W3bbo

DoomBringer wrote:
    Stolen from Calvin & Hobbes!

Don't worry, Stuart's on the case!

</Inside Humour>

• User profile image
    billh

jamie wrote:
    PS - as temporary custodian of that account - i only use it to post calvenesque obscure commentary

no IMAGES of course..

Interesting. So how many people are really on this site? Ten?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.