Coffeehouse Thread

12 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Channel 9'ers at TechEd 2004 in San Diego, CA

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    lenn

Jeff Sandquist and I are going to be down at Tech Ed 2004 in San Diego until Tuesday. We both have a packed agenda while we are there but I wanted to let you know that we are going to be around the convention center. If you are too, let us know. If you see us around, come over and introduce yourselves, you have a better idea of what we look like than we do of you Wink

Our schedules are jam packed, but we may be able to pull a Channel 9 MeetUp together Monday night somewhere if there is enough interest. Post your interest level and send mail to lennp@microsoft.com with an email address or phone number where I can reach you and we will pull something together.

Safe travels.

• User profile image
    jonathanh

Hey guys, Jaz had the bright idea that we should get a couple extra swag bags from TechEd and then give 'em away after a Channel9 competition or something similar.  How about it?  Or are the swag bags being closely guarded by elite teams of rabid PMs? Smiley

• User profile image
    themaffeo

Bright idea? I think it borders on genius =)

• User profile image
    lenn

The show is sold out so I don't think there are any left over at all. Will see what I can do Wink

• User profile image
    henningms

Hmm, too bad the TechEd is so far away, gonna take a while before I'll end up there.

• User profile image
    Richard Acton

I'll be at TechEd Europe, anyone else going to be in Amsterdam next month?

• User profile image
    azavareh

Hi guys:

Would you please post as much information as you can for the rest of us who couldn't be at the TechEd, please?

An envious developer Sad
    Afshin

• User profile image
    AdamKinney

lenn:  I'll be on the look out.  A meetup would be great, but Monday night won't work for me.  So hopefully I'll be able to say "Hi" in passing or  another time will be decided for the meetup.

azavareh:  In case you haven't heard of it, you can subscribe to the http://TechEdBloggers.net RSS Feed if you want hands on TechEd info.  Its an aggregated feed of people attending TechEd.

• User profile image
    azavareh

Thank you. I am on that site right now.

Afshin

• User profile image
    eagle

Greatings to everybody at TechEd!

That TechEd DVD would be a great prize to giveaway here on channel9!

Try to get down to Ocean Beach and catch a wave!
    Or maybe a sunset, the fresh air and ocean spray will help you to remember all that you learned at todays sessions.

Have a good time!

• User profile image
    peteri

Richard Acton wrote:
    I'll be at TechEd Europe, anyone else going to be in Amsterdam next month?

Possibly... I've been trying to catch up with the MD to finalise authorisation. He's been playing silly buggers[ with his boat for the last two weeks (hence I haven't seen him) and I wanted to discuss it with him before I spent the money. Also I was waiting to see what the San Diego bloggers thought.

• User profile image
    lenn

Well I am back at home and looks like we never got more than one response to this idea.  What can you expect when I post this the night before the event Wink Anyhow, TechEd was cool.  Lots of good sessions and buzz around Whidbey. 

Next time we do a major dev con and one of us is going to be there ... we will make sure we do it right. 

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.