Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

How Do You Compare?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    PeterH

Interested in how your C# skills compare to others?

Microsoft has a C# assessment (along with a collection of other areas) avaliable. Try it out when you get the time and post your score!

I got:

Percent: 70%
    Score: 21/30
    Time: 52:09 (mins:secs)

I'd still class myself as a beginner so I'm pretty pleased with this score, but there was quite alot of lucky guessing going on while I did it!

CLICK HERE for a go!

• User profile image
    wkempf

Secured site, with no indication of any way to register.

• User profile image
    Mike Dimmick

I assume you were talking about the 'Developing Enterprise Windows®-based Applications with .NET: Rich Client--Visual C# .NET' test. Most of my C# work has been on vertical market locked-down enterprise applications on PDAs, so there's a bunch of stuff I don't know simply because I've never needed it. Still, I managed to get 23/30 in 13 minutes - it would have been quicker except I had to field a phone call in the middle.

Yep, I'm a show-off.

• User profile image
    Mike Dimmick
  • User profile image
    PeterH

Mike Dimmick wrote:
    I assume you were talking about the 'Developing Enterprise Windows®-based Applications with .NET: Rich Client--Visual C# .NET' test. Most of my C# work has been on vertical market locked-down enterprise applications on PDAs, so there's a bunch of stuff I don't know simply because I've never needed it. Still, I managed to get 23/30 in 13 minutes - it would have been quicker except I had to field a phone call in the middle.

Yep, I'm a show-off.

13 minuites! Mike is correct by the way about where to find it, sorry about the incorrect link.

• User profile image
    Matt1eD

That all looks rather like .NET!!!!

What happened to PHP, and writing Java and C++ in G++!

Those were the days!

Random thought: coffeeeeeee

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.