Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Visual Studio 2005 Team System is cool

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    BruceLee

Finally we will have a new source control tool other than the old VSS.-) And I love to see the test automation tools in the IDE which will save me from switching in many utilities. Personally I think the VS 2005 Team System is very cool!

• User profile image
    Richard Acton

I agree. I have been discussing this with the rest of my team today and we're all very excited and not just about particular things, the whole package is offering tools that would save us so much time and effort on a daily basis.

From the testing tools to the design tools to the project collaboration stuff.

Very exciting stuff, can't wait to get my hands on the demo.

Check out my good friend Dominic's blog for interesting news and tips on the Testing section Team System. - http://blogs.msdn.com/dhopton/

• User profile image
    eagle

Enabling collaboration is a great idea!  Patterns & Practice is leading the way in what may one day be seen as a turning point in developing for Networks.

• User profile image
    Steve411

BruceLee wrote:

Finally we will have a new source control tool other than the old VSS.-) And I love to see the test automation tools in the IDE which will save me from switching in many utilities. Personally I think the VS 2005 Team System is very cool!

VS2005 WILL ROCK! Trust me, when the event came to Spokane the other week, i went, and alot of new and enhanced features have been added, the aligning tool for example, the pixels can now be perfectly aligned..
      Sample bellow....

-----Alignment lines-----------
    --------             --------                 
    -button-             -button-
    --------             -------- 
       -----Alignment lines-----------

The pixels can now PERFECTLY align, pretty cool if you ask me, and oh yea, my favorites, Item orientation arrows. Wink

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.