Coffeehouse Thread

11 posts

Server is too busy

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    BruceLee

We have tried to download the latest VS 2005 CTP for several times but the server looks too busy to respond. What we got is an ERROR on server.-( Why not buy some more servers, MS?

• User profile image
    Shining Arcanine

Just let the webmasters at Microsoft worry about it, I'm sure that they are monitoring things.

• User profile image
    lalakis

Do they ?

I cannot access MSDN for the last 5 hours...  Sad

• User profile image
    Peter​Marshall

It i still very much NOT THERE.:O

• User profile image
    jb43081

I've been trying to download the VS 2005 180 day demo since yesterday morning with no luch. I'm starting to get VERY frustrated! Mad

• User profile image
    Dr Herbie

OK, so who broke the interweb?

Herbie

• User profile image
    AthemeX

Hmm, I'm trying to access MSDN Library, and it's absolutely not responding Perplexed

This is what I get:

Sorry, we were unable to service your request.

For the latest headlines and to see what's new, visit the MSDN home page.

Check out the various MSDN Developer Centers where you can find the latest product information, technical resources, and community offerings.

Visit the MSDN Library for the latest technical articles, reference documentation, downloads, and more.

• User profile image
    jb43081

Dr Herbie wrote:
    OK, so who broke the interweb?

Quick! Someone call Al Gore! Big Smile

• User profile image
    Massif

jb43081 wrote:

Dr Herbie wrote:OK, so who broke the interweb?

Quick! Someone call Al Gore!

See, you shouldn't have said that, because now I've got an image of Al Gore in the batmobile rushing to "save thar intarwebs".

It's even got the theme tune from the ancient Batman TV show going through my head "dinna dinna dinna dinna, Al Gore!"

And as he fiddles with the giant bank of machinery I can see cartoon style "Route!", "Ack!" and other such things appearing just like they did in the TV show for batman. (With the accompanying trumpet-like sound effects.)

Now You're going to have to pay for therapy.

• User profile image
    lalakis

MSDN is back!

The server is less busy now Tongue Out

• User profile image
    jb43081

Massif wrote:

jb43081 wrote: 
    Dr Herbie wrote: OK, so who broke the interweb?

Quick! Someone call Al Gore!

See, you shouldn't have said that, because now I've got an image of Al Gore in the batmobile rushing to "save thar intarwebs".

It's even got the theme tune from the ancient Batman TV show going through my head "dinna dinna dinna dinna, Al Gore!"

And as he fiddles with the giant bank of machinery I can see cartoon style "Route!", "Ack!" and other such things appearing just like they did in the TV show for batman. (With the accompanying trumpet-like sound effects.)

Now You're going to have to pay for therapy.

Lol! Is he fighting his arch-nemesis; Manbearpig?

Big Smile

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.