Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

fun

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    NIL DESPERANDUM

yes ive made my decision this is a great site,
    its advanced past the basic html and flash evolution and heading toward the rich internet application.

by that i mean its got embedded streams to watch it has forums and its interesting. to make it more succesfull it needs to have a fun element.

im always looking for some lighthearted tech savvy sites and i think this could become one. and yet the subject matter will be mostly serious people visiting really need to chill a little they seem to be a little critical of the content and the almighty microsoft.

i give it a thumbs up. this is the 3 time ive visited since yesterday and ill be back tommorow.

• User profile image
    vanlandw

i loath flash heavy sites....

the more and more times you spend on the internet..useablity and content is more important then flashy looks.

• User profile image
    Andrew Conrad

vanlandw said:

i loath flash heavy sites....

the more and more times you spend on the internet..useablity and content is more important then flashy looks.

• User profile image
    Pace

Glad you like it Wink 

If you have any suggestions on this fun element you mention, drop a post in the feedback forum. 

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

Andrew Conrad said:
    vanlandw said:
    *snip*
    Wait, this is a four and a half year old thread that was resurrected... by someone with a Microsoft watermark in their post!?

• User profile image
    VB Man

Sven Groot said:
    Andrew Conrad said:
    *snip*
    Wait, this is a four and a half year old thread that was resurrected... by someone with a Microsoft watermark in their post!?
    ROFL. Not only did he resurrect it, but he just put an ellipsis as his post! Too comical lol! Dumb 'softie!

• User profile image
    MasterPi

VB Man said:
    Sven Groot said:
    *snip*
    ROFL. Not only did he resurrect it, but he just put an ellipsis as his post! Too comical lol! Dumb 'softie!
    It's possible he was just testing the watermark.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.