Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

tonights Call for help

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    miamijjs

Techtv's call for help was bad... I mean real bad...The host is a mac fanboy who has ZERO energy.

Nothing against Roger or Cat but I hope they get this all worked out because it sucked big time.

• User profile image
    vanlandw

not that it matters...but i have seen cat naked....hahaha...i wish i got tech TV at my new house...oh well...ttyl Leo!

• User profile image
    ike6116

Anything is better than a mindless Windows Zealot like Pirillo. Leo knows, really knows, the big 3 OSes, he is way too qualified to be helping rednecks install Ad-aware. Never have I heard Leo say the Mac OS is better than Windows. He may say *HE* likes it better or that it does _SOMETHING_ better. I don't see how either of those make him an Apple Fanboy. I dunno if Leo pissed in your Cornflakes or something but dude, let it go.

• User profile image
    l0ckergn0me

Well, hopefully you'll like the ones I did (coming on Wed and Thu). Wink

Oh, and ike6116 - before you embarass yourself again - you might care to do your research. I've given plenty of open source CROSS-PLATFORM resources before, and did again with the upcoming shows. Tongue Out

C

• User profile image
    submariner

Chris Pirillo! I'll be damned! Nice to see a familiar face (relatively speaking, since I've never met you) here!

• User profile image
    Jeremy W

l0ckergn0me wrote:

Oh, and ike6116 - before you embarass yourself again - you might care to do your research. I've given plenty of open source CROSS-PLATFORM resources before, and did again with the upcoming shows. Tongue Out

C

hehe, busted!

I like Leo. Nice guy. As long as Chris can refrain from yelling into the mic (sure gets excitable sometimes, eh? Wink) I'm sure I'll love Chris's episodes too.

• User profile image
    ike6116

l0ckergn0me wrote:

C
    Haha, Chris you humble me, but I am not embarrassed. Your conference, Gnomedex is sponsored by Microsoft, you recently cut The Penguin Shell and and Apple Core newsletters from Lockergnome (two which you rarely if ever contributed to). Not to mention sassing off on your blog about the "fake" slashdot effect when nobody went to the Gnomedex site after being linked on there, not thinking perhaps that the slashdot crowd aren't ones to be promoting a Microsoft sponsored Windows power-user fest. I do regret saying "Mindless Windows zealot," and I apologize. Call For Help did lose a certain personality when you left (and your better (Tongue Out) half Brett Larson as well).

• User profile image
    miamijjs

Hey Chris,

Great Job, both of your two shows this week were a perfect mix of information and humor.

I hope the fine folks at techtv get their heads out of their as...er... well you know and hire you back on full time.

You add allot ot the show... YOU STILL HAVE IT!

Miamijjs

• User profile image
    miamijjs

miamijjs wrote:
    Hey Chris,

Great Job, both of your two shows this week were a perfect mix of information and humor.

I hope the fine folks at techtv get their heads out of their as...er... well you know and hire you back on full time.

You add allot to the show... YOU STILL HAVE IT!

Miamijjs

PS. Judith and I both read your blogs...good stuff.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.