Coffeehouse Thread

27 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Games?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Sampy

I also play Guild Wars Smiley Level 19 Monk/Mesmer, one mission away from ascension.

• User profile image
    Spitfire15

W3bbo wrote:
    Right now I'm still running on my 2 year old GeForce 4 Ti4800SE.... due for an upgrade to a sexeh 6600GT in a few weeks time. But until then, my choice in games hasn't exactly been "cutting edge"

Right now I'm playing:

Quake 2
    Descent ][
    Soldat
    CounterStrike-Source
    Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

And occasional bouts of ZDoom.

Is that the AGP version? Get it with an Arctic Cooling NV6 VGA Cooler. Alt. get a nice SLI motherboard and get the PCI-E version and get them on SLI.
    You could also get a nice 7800GTX as well.
    Perhaps a 6800 (AGP) modded to a 6800GT or Ultra? If you do that, then get the right Arctic Cooling VGA cooler for it.

• User profile image
    bsilby

TommyCarlier wrote:
    I don't play that much games, but when I do play games, it's usually small, addictive games that you often don't even have to install. I like the games PopCap Games produces < http://www.popcap.com >.

The casual game market is growing very rapidly. I usually find myself playing arcade games on the net. As a designer of casual arcade style games I like to keep up to date with what's happening in that genre. There's always something new to try, and they're just plain simple fun. Great time wasters Smiley

Brent.

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Spitfire15 wrote:
    Is that the AGP version? Get it with an Arctic Cooling NV6 VGA Cooler. Alt. get a nice SLI motherboard and get the PCI-E version and get them on SLI.
    You could also get a nice 7800GTX as well.
    Perhaps a 6800 (AGP) modded to a 6800GT or Ultra? If you do that, then get the right Arctic Cooling VGA cooler for it.

My budget for a GPU is set at £120 ex VAT, the 7800GTX cards start at £400, the only "real" card within my budget is a 6600GT 128 AGP

• User profile image
    Nata1

anyone around here have  a CS Server with a good ping?  I'd be up for logging on for a half hour or so.I usually get owned, but occassionally I've been known to kick (I need to watch my language) with a nife.  My favorite trick is to spraypaint something distractive, and when your checking it out I cut you.I got the Battlefield 2 demo, I might have to get that one.

• User profile image
    Larsenal

Programous wrote:

I play Battlefield 2 pretty frequently, but I also play a lot of RTS’s Generals and Act of War mostly. If anyone else plays Battlefield 2 my handle is [LPV]Programous.

I've got the demo... my handle is muliman.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Nata1 wrote:
    My favorite trick is to spraypaint something distractive, and when your checking it out I cut you.

That one doesn't work on me, sorry Smiley

I set my CS to keep sprays for 2 rounds so I check them out the round after.

• User profile image
    gizmo_

http://gareth.isaacboy.com/games.png

I push my laptop a lot (i also play HL2 & Counterstrike Source).

Also about to install C&C Generals Zero Hour.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.