Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

How does everyone schedule and be the most productive during the day?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    cwoodruff

From the Hitchhicker's video Lenn started asking Eric about what practices he does to be productive during his busy day.  I was wondering what people around Microsoft and elsewhere use to schedule and keep on top of their schedules and busy timelines.  Now I know that most people use Outlook but I am looking for practices.  Where I work at now we use a method called Mission Control (sorry not trying to do product placement only giving an example).  It seems to work well.  I know there are many others like Frankin-Covey also.

So do most of us use a thidparty method and practice or just a homegrown practice?

• User profile image
    Knute

Personally I use Outlook as the base and then my phone as a secondary tool. It can store important meeting reminders as well as locations.

~ Knute

• User profile image
    scobleizer

You mean I'm supposed to get things done during the day? That might explain why I'm uploading videos at 1:30 a.m.

Heh.

• User profile image
    pierlove

scobleizer wrote:

You mean I'm supposed to get things done during the day? That might explain why I'm uploading videos at 1:30 a.m.

Heh.

lol+rof -JB

• User profile image
    sbsummer

Those software are useless.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.