Coffeehouse Thread

11 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Spot watches coming to Europe?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    fdezjose

To anyone from the MSN Direct watches team. Is microsoft thinking in releasing spot watches in Europe?

• User profile image
    Manip

I don't want to pick, but really.. How can you live in europe? I like in the UK, that is where I live.. The UK is part of europe but that doesn't mean I live in europe.

• User profile image
    Tom Malone

Manip wrote:
    I don't want to pick, but really.. How can you live in europe? I like in the UK, that is where I live.. The UK is part of europe but that doesn't mean I live in europe.

Got this feeling you might be anti-european, to take your argument a step further, do you live on this planet then.

• User profile image
    Jaz

the european continent.  He's asking for european deployment which means to me every country in europe.

if he asked for a UK deployment he would have specified When will there be UK deployment" however as the UK is part of europe/european continent, it's ok to ask for european deployment.  simple really.

• User profile image
    fdezjose

All right, all right I live in Spain.

• User profile image
    lars

This sunday's Dilbert comes to mind.

• User profile image
    defect

As for me, living in The Netherlands, I also would like to know when it comes to Europe...

• User profile image
    jj

Always thought that the UK was part of the Wadden islands of Holland!?!

• User profile image
    JerryP

OK, you UK guys just don't want europe - we all know.

• User profile image
    jj

I think it's the other way around.

• User profile image
    DCast

fdezjose wrote:
    To anyone from the MSN Direct watches team. Is microsoft thinking in releasing spot watches in Europe?

Back in original question. How about SPOT watches? And when SPOT SDK for VS.NET is coming?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.