Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Has my mind gone?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • Greater Monster

Here I sit, sunday afternoon, rainy outside, tinkering with my Windows Server 2003 and it's my idea of a having a good time (among other things, anyway).

• Steve411

Greater Monster wrote:
    Here I sit, sunday afternoon, rainy outside, tinkering with my Windows Server 2003 and it's my idea of a having a good time (among other things, anyway).

Yes, it has.

Here I sit, sunday morning, sun rising outside, coding on n'stat pro in VS.NET and it's my idea of having a good time (among other things, anyway. Like designing the forms and testing it).

Has MY mind gone?
    Steve.

• Greater Monster

Steve411 wrote:
    Has MY mind gone?

It seems we've both lost it Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

Oh well..................

• Steve411

Hehe, no big deal. We both have alot of work to do on monday we'll get our heads out of the gutter by then.

At least I hope.
    Steve.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.