Coffeehouse Thread

11 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Ballmer doesn't talk on C9!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Loadsgood

Hello to my favourite of people, developers! I am now ready for any questions that you might have, anything, like whats it like being the CEO of the worlds largest company in the world. For your chance to chat to S. Ballmer then all you have to do is post your question below.

• User profile image
    jkwuc89

Can someone confirm if this is really from Steve Ballmer.  It seems like a hoax to me.

• User profile image
    RoryBecker

yup, gotta be a hoax.

MS people have a Windows (flag) icon under their profile picture. As far as I know this is not possible to fake.

Sorry steve, I don't believe its you.

Rory

• User profile image
    KosherCoder

worlds largest company in the world

?????

You don't get to be in his position with such sloppiness.

• User profile image
    Jeremy W

I'll wait for the MS tag. It also doesn't sound like Steve from the emails I've exchanged with him (who knows, maybe his forum writing style is different?).

• User profile image
    Manip

"For your chance to chat to S. Ballmer then all you have to do is post your question below." < Third Person?

The first half is in first person..

• User profile image
    lars

It's not even a hoax. It's a joke. Looks like he's back from Bali.

/Lars.

• User profile image
    DadofEight

Unless Steve has been taking finishing lessons, I suspect he wouldn's use the British English spelling for 'favourite' either.

• User profile image
    lenn

Let me confirm this for you ...

This is not Steve. 

One day when I do get Steve on Channel 9, you will know it is him. 

In the meantime .... ha ha ...

Just like Steve Job's blog

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

Damn you all for not taking my joke as what it should be a 'joke', I did cover my butt while doing this like calling my "Character" Ballmer and S. Ballmer.
    I have just come back from Bali so I thought I would bring some fun from the real world into the IT world (because the IT world seems to be lacking some 'fun' these days)

I would also like to officially say that I am NOT Steve Ballmer, sorry to all the folks out there who fell for the prank plus sorry to Microsoft. People are just to serious these days...

Lenn can you tell me the web link to Steve Job's blog?

• User profile image
    Akaina

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.