TomasDeml

Get it often too...

• User profile image
    sbc

blowdart wrote:
    Pimp Daddy wrote:Click here.

I get that a lot. Refresh and it goes.

Damned firefox.

I get that too. I wonder what causes it? Going back a page then forward often fixes it as well (no need to refresh).

• User profile image
    blowdart

sbc wrote:
    blowdart wrote:
    Pimp Daddy wrote:Click here.

I get that a lot. Refresh and it goes.

Damned firefox.

I get that too. I wonder what causes it? Going back a page then forward often fixes it as well (no need to refresh).

I find going back as a page is still loading shuts firefox down 25% of the time.

• User profile image
    Jorgie

Just hitting "CTRL +" and then "CTRL -" often fixes rendering issues in FireFox...

Or anyother operation that causes a re-render.

Jorgie

• User profile image
    Erisan

There was long a period when it didn't happen but now it has happened frequently about a week.
    I have seen also that browser doesn't load page 100% and it just get stuck. This has happen about a week also.

• User profile image
    NeoTOM

Slightly off topic, but what do you think of when I say "grape cheese"? Like cheese in bunches or purple cheese with a sweet juicy flavor? It's just one of those things that sounds right until you realize it doesn't exist.

• User profile image
    amotif

My FF has been doing this occasionally yesterday and today. It generally doesn't. Haven't done any upgrades lately, other than the Windows Update thing. FF 1.0.4.

NeoTOM wrote:
    Slightly off topic, but what do you think of when I say "grape cheese"?

Is that like "cherry tomatoes?"

• User profile image
    Oberon

I use Firefox all the time and I've never seen anything like that. Maybe it's because I'm running Firefox under Linux. Wink

NeoTom:
    What the hell are you talking about? Purple cheese, of course. Cheese doesn't grow on vines you know.

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

NeoTOM wrote:
    Slightly off topic, but what do you think of when I say "grape cheese"? Like cheese in bunches or purple cheese with a sweet juicy flavor? It's just one of those things that sounds right until you realize it doesn't exist.

It sounds like cheese from grapes, somewhat like goat's cheese or cow's cheese Smiley

I fixed the FF problem by not using FF anymore, maybe you should too Wink
    Loadsgood.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.