Coffeehouse Thread

29 posts

Favourite Track

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Angus

I know that some people may think that this is similar to the "What are you listening to?" thread, but this thread simply asks for your favourite track or possibly favourite two tracks.

My personal favourite track is called "The Battle", it is a Medasyn production of a 2 on 2 battle between Lady Sovereign, MC Shystie, against, Frost P, and Zuz Rock.

I like it because they MC at extreme speeds and retain the voice clarity that makes it great.

Angus Higgins

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Right now...

:: Sonic Mayhem - Swallowed

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

There is no way I could possibly answer that question. Select one or two tracks out of all the music I like, and label them best? Impossible.

• User profile image
    Tensor

Agreed. My media player 5* list has 236 items in it!

• User profile image
    eagle

I listen to the Radio all day long.

• User profile image
    jlowgren

Röyksopp - Eple

• User profile image
    Cybermagell​an

I listen to AOL XM Radio all day but I turn the speakers up when Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz comes on.

• User profile image
    footballism

Sven Groot wrote:

There is no way I could possibly answer that question. Select one or two tracks out of all the music I like, and label them best? Impossible.

Seconded:P
    Edit: Angus, are you an official Channel9 pollster appointed by Charles?Wink

• User profile image
    Red5

Media player on random with 1000's of tracks.
    Anything by Pink Floyd will get my attention and compel me to crank the volume a little.

I am getting to be an old ogre. . .

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Red5 wrote:
    Media player on random with 1000's of tracks.
    Anything by Pink Floyd will get my attention and compel me to crank the volume a little.

I am getting to be an old ogre. . .

Indeed, I think its time for you to go to the Fletcher Memorial Home Wink

• User profile image
    Yggdrasil

jlowgren wrote:
    Röyksopp - Eple

I wouldn't label it as my favorite, but man - this is a great track. Bouncy and cheerful and full of energy. FUN.

• User profile image
    TomasDeml

Tensor wrote:
    Agreed. My media player 5* list has 236 items in it!

Mine has 378 Tongue Out Wink

• User profile image
    Tensor

TomasDeml wrote:

Mine has 378

So you are saying you are easily pleased? Wink

• User profile image
    TomasDeml

Tensor wrote:
    TomasDeml wrote:
    Mine has 378

So you are saying you are easily pleased?

No, I'm saying I have a lot of music (891 items) while 378 of them are rated with 5*, 252 with 4*, 161 with 3*, 16 with 2*, 14* with 1* and 91 are still unrated... Wink

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Tensor wrote:
    TomasDeml wrote:
    Mine has 378

My current playlist is...uh... 1500 long, about a week's worth of audio, mostly at 256kbps MP3, some 9GB of audio goodness.

• User profile image
    Tensor

TomasDeml wrote:
    Tensor wrote:
    TomasDeml wrote:
    Mine has 378

No, I'm saying I have a lot of music (891 items) while 378 of them are rated with 5*, 252 with 4*, 161 with 3*, 16 with 2*, 14* with 1* and 91 are still unrated...

I have a total of 2004 tracks ripped atm - 236 5*, 254 still to be rated (I must get around to that at some point). Got a few albums I havent ripped yet too...

I recently had to make a trimmed version of the 5* list because my smartphone could only fit around 120 tracks on to it. Its a hard life Wink

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Tensor wrote:
    I recently had to make a trimmed version of the 5* list because my smartphone could only fit around 120 tracks on to it. Its a hard life Wink

You can pick up 1GB SD cards quite cheaply thesedays.

• User profile image
    andokai

I must be the only one who doesn't use playlists. Call me old fashioned but I like to listen to albums.

Currently listening to Deep Dish's new album "George Is On". (damn never know where to put that full stop)

FWIW it's a bit disappointing, "Junk Science" was much better.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.