Coffeehouse Thread

19 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

A Bill Gates Video!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    chrisgraing​er

I know he's a very busy man and probably far too important to appear on Channel 9. But wouldn't it be great to get the "co-founder/chief architect/chairman"'s views on what Microsoft's doing?

I know it's a long shot but is there any possibility that there will be a William Henry Gates III video?!

• User profile image
    JChung2006

Bill Gates did an interview with the .NET Show for the Someone@Microsoft portion of their 50th show back in May.

• User profile image
    Wells

A bill gates interview would be awsome.

Come on Scoble, make it happen Wink

• User profile image
    scobleizer

We're working on getting an interview with BillG.

In the meantime, I interviewed Marc McDonald. He went to high school with Bill Gates and was one of Microsoft's first 11 employees.

More on my blog here: http://radio.weblogs.com/0001011/2005/08/13.html#a10835

• User profile image
    jamie

• User profile image
    Charles

Jamie, you're amazing, man.

C

• User profile image
    bonk

Jamie, that those are made with the mouse was a joke, right ?

• User profile image
    jamie

tell bill steve did one so he has too Smiley

* Made in MS Acrylic   ** with a mouse! Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Oberon

I'm impressed. I can barely write my own name with a mouse.

• User profile image
    chrisgraing​er

Scoble : "We're working on getting an interview with BillG"

You're the best scoble! Smiley

• User profile image
    dentaku

Steve B. as a toothless old bald man Smiley
    "It's funny 'cause it's true"
    I'm assuming Steve Balmer looks much older than he actually is.

I hate it when I use a vector "brush" tool and it messes up when I draw an acute angle. You get that weird place where the outline of the brush crosses over itself. This also happens allot when you convert stuff to/from illustrator/flash. It's a problem that's been around for years.
    http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/8821/balmercollar3yd.jpg

• User profile image
    Comic Strip Blogger

I must try that MS Acrylic - it seems to have realistic pen simulation (like pens used to draw Chinese characters) .... in meantime here comes a strip about (coming) interview with Bill G by Scoble (drawn with Tablet PC):

• User profile image
    NetRyder

jamie wrote:

* Made in MS Acrylic   ** with a mouse!

Wow, are you serious? :o

• User profile image
    MasterPi

Woah, ComicStripBlogger, you're good at drawing! Expressionless

mVPstar

• User profile image
    Comic Strip Blogger

shave installed this "MS Acrylic" in my Tablet Pc and I must admit: it's absolutely amazing -it is well suitable for making magnificent paintings although for drawing my tiny comic stings 475 Acrylic is certainly an overkill. Bezier curve editing is supreme in it though... tempting "...him...

• User profile image
    BruceLee

jamie wrote:

* Made in MS Acrylic   ** with a mouse!

Jamie, what mouse you are using? Wink

• User profile image
    jamie

re - comic strip blogger:

very nice!  Smiley

re - mouse

yes and its just one of those 10 dollar MS oem scroll mice

re - acrylic  Aug 2005 tech preview

this is more promising than before
    really hoping for standard MS UI - with toolbars you can drag into interface ( yes like corel - not illustrator)

also little stuff like why is "View" flyout not the third menu item (file - edit-view) instead of way over to the right

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

Comic Strip Blogger wrote:

I must try that MS Acrylic - it seems to have realistic pen simulation (like pens used to draw Chinese characters) .... in meantime here comes a strip about (coming) interview with Bill G by Scoble (drawn with Tablet PC):

I do have a feeling if Scoble showed that much direspect to Ballmer he'd be fired.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.