Coffeehouse Thread

19 posts

A Bill Gates Video!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    chrisgraing​er

I know he's a very busy man and probably far too important to appear on Channel 9. But wouldn't it be great to get the "co-founder/chief architect/chairman"'s views on what Microsoft's doing?

I know it's a long shot but is there any possibility that there will be a William Henry Gates III video?!

• User profile image
    JChung2006

Bill Gates did an interview with the .NET Show for the Someone@Microsoft portion of their 50th show back in May.

• User profile image
    Wells

A bill gates interview would be awsome.

Come on Scoble, make it happen Wink

• User profile image
    scobleizer

We're working on getting an interview with BillG.

In the meantime, I interviewed Marc McDonald. He went to high school with Bill Gates and was one of Microsoft's first 11 employees.

More on my blog here: http://radio.weblogs.com/0001011/2005/08/13.html#a10835

• User profile image
    jamie

• User profile image
    Charles

Jamie, you're amazing, man.

C

• User profile image
    bonk

Jamie, that those are made with the mouse was a joke, right ?

• User profile image
    jamie

tell bill steve did one so he has too Smiley

* Made in MS Acrylic   ** with a mouse! Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Oberon

I'm impressed. I can barely write my own name with a mouse.

• User profile image
    chrisgraing​er

Scoble : "We're working on getting an interview with BillG"

You're the best scoble! Smiley

• User profile image
    dentaku

Steve B. as a toothless old bald man Smiley
    "It's funny 'cause it's true"
    I'm assuming Steve Balmer looks much older than he actually is.

I hate it when I use a vector "brush" tool and it messes up when I draw an acute angle. You get that weird place where the outline of the brush crosses over itself. This also happens allot when you convert stuff to/from illustrator/flash. It's a problem that's been around for years.
    http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/8821/balmercollar3yd.jpg

• User profile image
    Comic Strip Blogger

I must try that MS Acrylic - it seems to have realistic pen simulation (like pens used to draw Chinese characters) .... in meantime here comes a strip about (coming) interview with Bill G by Scoble (drawn with Tablet PC):

• User profile image
    NetRyder

jamie wrote:

* Made in MS Acrylic   ** with a mouse!

Wow, are you serious? :o

• User profile image
    MasterPi

Woah, ComicStripBlogger, you're good at drawing! Expressionless

mVPstar

• User profile image
    Comic Strip Blogger

shave installed this "MS Acrylic" in my Tablet Pc and I must admit: it's absolutely amazing -it is well suitable for making magnificent paintings although for drawing my tiny comic stings 475 Acrylic is certainly an overkill. Bezier curve editing is supreme in it though... tempting "...him...

• User profile image
    BruceLee

jamie wrote:

* Made in MS Acrylic   ** with a mouse!

Jamie, what mouse you are using? Wink

• User profile image
    jamie

re - comic strip blogger:

very nice!  Smiley

re - mouse

yes and its just one of those 10 dollar MS oem scroll mice

re - acrylic  Aug 2005 tech preview

this is more promising than before
    really hoping for standard MS UI - with toolbars you can drag into interface ( yes like corel - not illustrator)

also little stuff like why is "View" flyout not the third menu item (file - edit-view) instead of way over to the right

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

Comic Strip Blogger wrote:

I must try that MS Acrylic - it seems to have realistic pen simulation (like pens used to draw Chinese characters) .... in meantime here comes a strip about (coming) interview with Bill G by Scoble (drawn with Tablet PC):

I do have a feeling if Scoble showed that much direspect to Ballmer he'd be fired.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.