Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

www.foldershare.com

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    trolane

best software i have ever seen for syncing.

• User profile image
    Michael Griffiths

How does this compare with Groove?

• User profile image
    trolane

Michael Griffiths wrote:
    How does this compare with Groove?

i tried groove around 3 months ago. It is good for collaboration when you need ui things. Foldershare on the otherhand is a file syncing service that works as a p2p between  devices you allow access to. There is no collaboration ui.

• User profile image
    Michael Griffiths

trolane wrote:
    i tried groove around 3 months ago. It is good for collaboration when you need ui things. Foldershare on the otherhand is a file syncing service that works as a p2p between  devices you allow access to. There is no collaboration ui.

Yes...

Groove, however, has a Folder Syncing ability as well. It integrated very well into Window Explorer, and will sync updated files across multiple computers. Up to 5 per account; more if you're sharing with other people.

It's also a one-time charge, comes with callobation tools, etc.

I'm wondering what the advantages of having FolderShare over Groove is, esepcially as FolderShare is a more expensive charge - yearly.

• User profile image
    samov

Groove's Folder sync does not support 64 bit. Whomever decided this inside Microsoft should be sh0t.Tongue Out

A lot of people use this and it's not there.

• User profile image
    ionix5891

try nomadesk.com, very handy and excellent support

• User profile image
    PaoloM

Michael Griffiths wrote:
    I'm wondering what the advantages of having FolderShare over Groove is, esepcially as FolderShare is a more expensive charge - yearly.
    foldershare is free...

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

PaoloM wrote:
    >I'm wondering what the advantages of having FolderShare over Groove is,
    >esepcially as FolderShare is a more expensive charge - yearly.

foldershare is free...

Check the post date...

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.