Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

www.foldershare.com

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    trolane

best software i have ever seen for syncing.

• User profile image
    Michael Griffiths

How does this compare with Groove?

• User profile image
    trolane

Michael Griffiths wrote:
    How does this compare with Groove?

i tried groove around 3 months ago. It is good for collaboration when you need ui things. Foldershare on the otherhand is a file syncing service that works as a p2p between  devices you allow access to. There is no collaboration ui.

• User profile image
    Michael Griffiths

trolane wrote:
    i tried groove around 3 months ago. It is good for collaboration when you need ui things. Foldershare on the otherhand is a file syncing service that works as a p2p between  devices you allow access to. There is no collaboration ui.

Yes...

Groove, however, has a Folder Syncing ability as well. It integrated very well into Window Explorer, and will sync updated files across multiple computers. Up to 5 per account; more if you're sharing with other people.

It's also a one-time charge, comes with callobation tools, etc.

I'm wondering what the advantages of having FolderShare over Groove is, esepcially as FolderShare is a more expensive charge - yearly.

• User profile image
    samov

Groove's Folder sync does not support 64 bit. Whomever decided this inside Microsoft should be sh0t.Tongue Out

A lot of people use this and it's not there.

• User profile image
    ionix5891

try nomadesk.com, very handy and excellent support

• User profile image
    PaoloM

Michael Griffiths wrote:
    I'm wondering what the advantages of having FolderShare over Groove is, esepcially as FolderShare is a more expensive charge - yearly.
    foldershare is free...

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

PaoloM wrote:
    >I'm wondering what the advantages of having FolderShare over Groove is,
    >esepcially as FolderShare is a more expensive charge - yearly.

foldershare is free...

Check the post date...

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.