Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

is there an open source NetMeeting project?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    leighsword

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nvc
    NVC is a Free multi point video chat software. With a simple low cost "WebCam" you will be able to send Video from your computer to others via the Internet. Compatibility with NetMeeting, OhPhone, myPhone, Salyens VoIP and gnomemeeting... H.323, H.263
      I  found the project in the Sourceforge, unfortunately, I don’t know where can get the source code.

• User profile image
    l33tn00b

Unfortunately, for license it says "Other/Proprietary License," so I'm not sure how much luck we'll have finding the source.....

• User profile image
    leighsword

l33tn00b wrote:
    Unfortunately, for license it says "Other/Proprietary License," so I'm not sure how much luck we'll have finding the source.....

we should filter the "Other/Proprietary License' projects when searching software/group from the SourceForge, it's totally wasting our times, and the search keyword should be "Not Other/Proprietary".

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.