Coffeehouse Post

Single Post Permalink

View Thread: Azure experiences
  • User profile image

    @figuerres: Azure triple replicates data for the purpose of disaster recovery from catastrophic failures. It doesn't give you of a back-up solution for the purpose of recovering from somebody accidentally or intentionally effing up the data.

    As it seems with so many Microsoft products and services, Azure is currently about an 80% solution. You have to take care of the remaining 20% yourself. Microsoft seems to live by the Pareto Principle.