@Dean: All right, brace yourself:
- How do you measure Internet Explorer stability and when it's ready for RTM?
- Do you have a system in place for automated mass-testing Internet Explorer on the Web?
- Does the beta have any kind of telemetry for latencies: when the GUI freezes, when a page takes a long time to load, etc.?
- How many test cases do you have at present?
- How do you see the future of Internet Explorer extensibility?
- Internet Explorer 9 goes beyond tabs with nice taskbar integration - what's next? - Do you have other browsing metaphors in mind?
- What do you think about Silverlight and the use of .NET in the browser?
- Are you using PPL and ConcRT in Internet Explorer 9?
- Now that Internet Explorer itself is hardware accellerated, isn't the next logical step to provide a means for Web programmers to program 3D models?
- Where are the major security challenges?
- What do you think the lifespan will be of the current Internet Explorer architechture?
- What Web standard to you see as next candidates for implementation in Internet Explorer?
- How do you determine what features to implement and not implement?
- What do you think about Google Native Client (NaCl), is that kind of sandboxing something you think is a path worth exploring?
- What do you think about the soundness of Web standards today - do you see any of them being "phased out" and replaced?
- Is XHTML out and why [not]?
@Charles: Will we see some V**** news soon?