Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

GOTO 2012 - Aarhus: Special Registration Discount!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Charles

The GOTO organizers have kindly invited C9 to GOTO Aarhus to film conversations with speakers. You are cordially invited, too, and at a discounted price. Use the special registration code channel9. Thank you GOTO!

If you're looking for an excellent software developer-driven technical conference, then I can't recommend GOTO highly enough - it's a stellar affair. 

Having been to a few GOTOs over the years, I can assure you that it's worth your time ( and your boss's money Smiley ). The content at GOTO is first and foremost pragmatic. The sessions are specifically tailored for practicing software engineers because the content is designed and delivered by practicing software engineers.

See you there!

C

• User profile image
    Ian2

Wow, that looks great. 

Damn, can't really swing it what with PDC and my own little trip next week (say no more).

There in spirit and looking forward to the videos on Ch9!

BTW That header is faintly reminiscent of Mix (or is it the other way round?)

Generic Forum Image

• User profile image
    exoteric

Hejlsberg, Hanselman, Lund, et al. This should be interesting.

I'll not have the ticket paid for me but I'll watch any content posted on C9. Aarhus was just awarded European Capital of Culture for 2017 by the way.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.