Coffeehouse Post

Single Post Permalink

View Thread: Has W7P already died?
  • User profile image
    daSmirnov

    Windows Phone is doing fine, and here's an anecdote to prove it.  Perplexed

    I was going through my list of friends on Xbox Live the other day, out of 42 (many of which are just random people off forums who've added me etc), 6 have achievements from games on Windows Phone.  Heck 75% of my flat now have Windows Phone 7, the other 25% is Windows Mobile 6.5. Smiley

    I think the platform is doing well, just ignore the FUD from the tech blobbers (not a typo).