Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

How Nokia 2520 ad should look like

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Srikanth_t

A professional is on the move... but working collaboratively with two apps side by side thanks to LTE connection. He/she walks up to the desk and docks with multiple monitors. The side by side apps then snap seperately to seperate monitors.  iWork don't work like this. Case closed.

• User profile image
    elmer

Like this?

• User profile image
    Srikanth_t

My post is about making a stronger case against the ridiculous iWork claim by Apple. The ad should be more directed...with an actual multiple monitor, working on office suite, with outlook connected to exchange server in a real office setting.

In other words, seperate targeted ads for different use cases.

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

@elmer: While that is not a bad ad per se, it doesn't show anything that I couldn't also do with an iPad or Android tablet.

• User profile image
    cbae

, Sven Groot wrote

@elmer: While that is not a bad ad per se, it doesn't show anything that I couldn't also do with an iPad or Android tablet.

You can runs apps side by side on an iPad or Android tablet? Or did you mean that it doesn't show anything you couldn't also do with BOTH an iPad and Android tablet? Smiley

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

@cbae: I didn't even notice that this was being shown in that particular ad.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.