Coffeehouse Thread

42 posts

Conversation Locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.

No love but money, $500!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    PeterDouglas

@vesuvius: No.

• User profile image
    rectifier

No, I am NOT afraid out outsourcing. I am afraid of people who outsource small parts of their project with no understanding of them. This is SO SIMPLE, the code is OPEN SOURCE, you were directed RIGHT TO IT. In your words (on Process Hacker Forums):

Please bear in mind that I'm aware that Process Hacker is open source but my time is limited and well, I'm frankly too stupid to find the part for my need in the source code.

So, that is the truth of the matter.. the price is high because of 'getting involved' with someone like yourself. If you were a more competent 'systemsprogrammer' (all one word as he says it) then the price would be cheaper. With someone like you, a person knows there will be later maintenance. The fact that you don't realize ALL CODE requires maintenance makes me further understand you.

I made a reasonable, logical debate, though you keep calling me a fool. I'm pretty much done with this debate, said what I needed to say.

• User profile image
    PeterDouglas

@rectifier: "This is SO SIMPLE, the code is OPEN SOURCE, you were directed RIGHT TO IT."

YET, even for $500 you are unable to produce a working sample.

Big Smile

• User profile image
    PeterDouglas

@rectifier: "I made a reasonable, logical debate, though you keep calling me a fool. I'm pretty much done with this debate, said what I needed to say."

There was nothing logical about your "debate". I was never expecting you to understand my reply to your so called "debate" anyway. My reply there was not directed toward an unwashed fool, like yourself.

• User profile image
    spivonious

@PeterDouglas: Peter, you'll need a thicker skin to survive on the WWW. You've posted your offer here. If anyone wants it, you'll hear from them.

"All of you big shots can't solve this for $500? Is the price too low?"

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

• User profile image
    blowdart

This thread is frankly going nowhere fast. So I'm calling an end to it.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.