Coffeehouse Post

Single Post Permalink

View Thread: Open source makes windows 8 usable
  • User profile image

    , vesuvius wrote


    You are part of the choir, as such, your question is as a choir member would ask.

    My assertion is perfectly logical to one that is impartial.

    What I am is immaterial to the poll, as I didn't participate in it. Your assertion was that the opinions of those taking the poll are skewed by the mere fact that they installed Windows 8. Are you claiming that only 83% of those that took the poll have skewed opinions and the other 17% don't?