Coffeehouse Thread

12 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Stupid Xbox360 question.

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    magicalclick

Hi all, I have a stupid Xbox360 question, but, I really don't know what to do. So, I am trying to see my installed X360 games and see if I want to removed them. But, I couldn't find them. I go to My Games, press Show, there are All, Demo, Arcade, Indie, Kinect, Recently Played, and Recently Downloaded.

Where are the "Xbox360 games" and "Games On Demand"? I used to use those in my previous dashboard. But, I couldn't find them in my new dashboard. I am certain it is my fault. It got to be somewhere. But, for some odd reason I couldn't find it.

What I am doing is using ALL and painfully look for X360 games and my Halo CE.

I know, it is a super stupid question. So, please bare with me. Please help me find it.  Thank you.

Leaving WM on 5/2018 if no apps, no dedicated billboards where I drive, no Store name.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Proton2

I'm still trying to figure out how to change my background/wallpaper from Prince of Pursia, to something else. Expressionless

• User profile image
    Maddus Mattus

@magicalclick:

Goto settings on the right and tap on storage.

There you can see the contents of your drive.

The games should be listed in the games hub,..

@Proton2:

Change theme in your personal menu, when you click the round thing on your controller,..

• User profile image
    magicalclick

anyone knows what to do? Going through all my 40 downloaded and installed games is already painful. And going through all my 400 played games in storage is 10 time more painful. I know the feature is there, it is suppose to list out all my 5 installed Xbox360 DVD games. I have used it every time I finished a X360 DVD game. I just don't know where it is anymore.

please help. Thank you .

Leaving WM on 5/2018 if no apps, no dedicated billboards where I drive, no Store name.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Maddus Mattus

@magicalclick:really wish I could help you mate!

My installed games just show up when I click on my games.

I will check with my older xbox, wich just recoverd from a RROD, I have some installed games on that aswell.

• User profile image
    magicalclick

Thanks for trying to help me. I guess I will just wait for the next update. The dashboard is turning back to the NXE anyway, like the Game Hub is more like a replica of the NXE now. Eventually they will realize Xbox 360 Games Filter and On Demand Filter are too hard to find and looking back at how NXE show those buttons.

Last modified
  • User profile image
    magicalclick

sigh, I guess it is another, statistics screws me over kind of scenario. Talking on Gamespot and (based on the reply ratio) many of users don't even know the feature existed. So, since the feature is not a trivial knowledge, they don't use it. Since they don't use it, some brainy mathematicians justified the removal of this useful features. I guess this feature will never comes back with that kind of user exposure and usage. Back to my trusty paper and write down a list of installed games then.

Last modified
  • User profile image
    Maddus Mattus

@magicalclick:

I just found that filter you described last night.

I had no idea it was even there!

What an odd place for a filter.

So you are missing two filters "Games on demand" and "Installed games", I can see that as a pain if you have many many games installed. Should be easily fixable by the xbox team, two values in the registry.

• User profile image
    jeffman

I have an older xbox pro xbox 360 and using the new update that could be controlled by the kinect confused me too but it is sometimes hard to find certain game types! So i understand but usually showing all will list the game but I have a fair amount of small xbox live arcade games (15-20 or close to that).  

• User profile image
    magicalclick

@Maddus Mattus:

Please, No, don't say that. If most people are like you don't know the filter exists, they probably brought up statistics and justify removing it again. Even though it is not useful as i want it to be, at least it is available for certain uses. I don't want the filter to be removed as well Sad

Last modified
  • User profile image
    Maddus Mattus

@magicalclick:

It's usefull, but it's awfully placed.

They should implement the filter up down (startign with xbox360 games, arcade, etc. etc.), with a jumplist (A-Z) if you have more then 25 games.

• User profile image
    magicalclick

@Maddus Mattus:

I remember the old one can even filter Genre. That seems to be removed as well.

You do reminded me an important point. I have too many games. I shouldn't have that many games to begin with. If I have less than 25 games, I wouldn't have this problem. The best solution so far is to prevent my collection from growing, so, the problem wouldn't get any worse. Scared

Last modified

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.