Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Windoes 8 RTM and VS 2008/10

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • Skriker V1.0

Hi,

This may sound like a silly question, can VS 2008/10 install side by side with 2012 on Windows 8 RTM?  

• MasterPi

I have it installed side by side.

• JoshRoss

I have VS2008 / 2012 installed side by side. My only problem is with the Windows Mobile emulator. The networking depends on the virtual network adapter that comes with Virtual PC 2007, and I have not been able to get that working yet. 

Hey figuerres, do you having it working?

• figuerres

, JoshRoss wrote

I have VS2008 / 2012 installed side by side. My only problem is with the Windows Mobile emulator. The networking depends on the virtual network adapter that comes with Virtual PC 2007, and I have not been able to get that working yet. 

Hey figuerres, do you having it working?

just happend to see this ....  so right now i am not using windows 8 at all anywhere.

i am running VS 2008 and 2010 Side by side on windows 7.

the 2008 smart device stuff is ok there....  updating some code to work with a new handhled from a korean Mfg right now,

here is the device fyi   http://mypidion.com/product/product_tab.asp?bmenu=1&t_idx=37

nice unit overall.

(we have one of the versions with the large screen in front)

they make several versions with different options....

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.