Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

i bought a polaroid (yes polaroid) tablet - 100 bucks. works great.

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jamie

what else is there to say.

I WISH i could buy an ipad or WINDOWS tablet - but they are.... ummm....  800 dollars!

so lots of kids I know got this polaroid thing for xmas

(i have already bought 3 - iconias @ 300 each... this polaroid - 8 inch - is like a kindle in feel and weight- but in colour + fast.  They stupidly removed the google play store so you need to use imobil or whatever- but - its great!  the camera sucks - the UI is hard - but its....100 bucks

(angry birds /all .... 10000s of aps - there are good ones - way better than ms store at least)

I would have flooded the market with 100 dollar win8 tabs inf i were you... too bad lots of kids have to learn googles way of doing things ugly.

*think of the children!

edit: and yes i compare the quality of the device with the iconia - a little slower. its got android 4 - but the little icons still look stupid - and things still freeze ... but...100....

• User profile image
    jamie

i thnk we are closing in on a price point - maybe 30 bucks cost to corps - (or less) that could lead to being GIVEN a - say - grocery chain -  tablet free  - or other markets where the stickiness makes sence

edit - good luck with that 800 dollar - pretend your ipad with a million EXCELLENT apps strategy.

• User profile image
    GoddersUK

, jamie wrote

the camera sucks

It's actually got a polaroid camera and built in scanner to digitise the images... Tongue Out

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.