Site Feedback Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

#Today @ 12:51 AM

Back to Forum: Site Feedback
  • User profile image
    jamie

useless

• User profile image
    Human​Compiler

Huh?

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

I don't get it. What's useless? Seeing when a thread got started? That's very useful: you can immediately see when an old thread has been raised from the dead.

• User profile image
    Bas

TommyCarlier said:
    I don't get it. What's useless? Seeing when a thread got started? That's very useful: you can immediately see when an old thread has been raised from the dead.
    Agreed, I've used the post date on many occasions. And it's especially useful when someone necros a thread from 2004.

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

Bas said:
    TommyCarlier said:
    *snip*
    Agreed, I've used the post date on many occasions. And it's especially useful when someone necros a thread from 2004.
    Maybe necro threads could be detected automatically and the site could display a little skull or zombie icon in front of the title of such a thread. Mwahaha!

• User profile image
    Human​Compiler

TommyCarlier said:
    Bas said:
    *snip*
    Maybe necro threads could be detected automatically and the site could display a little skull or zombie icon in front of the title of such a thread. Mwahaha!
    Ha, yah.  Or just not allow new comments after a year.  Smiley

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

HumanCompiler said:
    TommyCarlier said:
    *snip*
    Ha, yah.  Or just not allow new comments after a year.  Smiley
    Even better!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.