Site Feedback Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Thread / reply title

Back to Forum: Site Feedback
  • User profile image
    Zeus

Could U add to the title of each thread / title in the thread list, the user name of the user who posted. The user name is now below the avatar, but it would be nice to have it in the title bar ... like this:

now: #Jun 12th @ 9:11 PM
    should be: #Jun 12th @ 9:11 PM by Zeus

Just makes it easier to read who created the post and when ...

• User profile image
    wisemx

How about an Ajax balloon with the username and first line from the post?
    I think that would be Uber cool.

• User profile image
    Human​Compiler

This is a design issue.  The final call for this comes down to David (the guy who designed the new (and old too actually) C9 skin.  I will bring it up with him and see what he thinks.

• User profile image
    Human​Compiler

wisemx said:
    How about an Ajax balloon with the username and first line from the post?
    I think that would be Uber cool.
    That's the plan actually.  We had user popups in one of the early betas, but cut it because it was buggy.  They will definitely come back at some point though. 

• User profile image
    Zeus

HumanCompiler said:
    This is a design issue.  The final call for this comes down to David (the guy who designed the new (and old too actually) C9 skin.  I will bring it up with him and see what he thinks.
    Just to clarify, I am meaning in this list here, where I can read the posted thread and the replies. It says the time of post, and I think it's easy to add the user, although the user name is then displayed twice, below the avatar and in the reply header.

It's just hard to find the user name under the avatar, because it is centered under the avatar picture, not left aligned like the date/time of the post/reply.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.