Site Feedback Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Can't play SilverLight content on Channel 9

Back to Forum: Site Feedback
  • User profile image
    Mooch

Hi, I can't seem to play any SilverLight content on Channel 9 using several different machines running Windows XP SP3, both 32 and 64 bit.  I can view other websites that use SilverLight content just fine.  My SilverLight version is:

Microsoft Silverlight

Version: 1.0.30716.0

All I see is a black window with a little "zero" and some sort of status bar going around and around in circles.  See attachment.

Thanks

• User profile image
    Duncanma

Hey Mooch, sorry to hear that isn't working for you... we haven't tested on XP, but we have tested with Silverlight 1.0 and not run into any problems. Can you let me know what browser you are running, and if our videos worked before at any point?

Thanks!

• User profile image
    Mooch

Duncanma said:
    Hey Mooch, sorry to hear that isn't working for you... we haven't tested on XP, but we have tested with Silverlight 1.0 and not run into any problems. Can you let me know what browser you are running, and if our videos worked before at any point?

Thanks!
    I'm using IE 7.0.5730.13. No, I've never been able to play Channel 9 Silverlight videos, just WMP videos on Channel 9.  I can't explain why I only have a problem with Channel 9 Silverlight videos and not others.

Thanks!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.