Site Feedback Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Feature Request: Gmail Style Scrolling for Top Marquee

Back to Forum: Site Feedback
  • User profile image
    smaclell

I really like the list of interesting links flowing across the top of the screen. Every now and then it will change when I am in the middle of reading what appears to be an interesting link. If possible could you make it so I could advance the links forwards or backwards, similiar to the marquee ads in gmail? Going indexing the links would pause it from advancing a little while longer allowing the user to better read the link.

If you want I can upload a picture of it but I think it doing so might violate the upload terms.

Thank you for your time.

• User profile image
    Duncanma

I know what you are talking about, and I'd like to add it... I'll see what I can do!

Thanks for the suggestion

• User profile image
    Human​Compiler

For the "pause it from advancing" part, you can do that today.  Just roll over it.  It will pause until you roll off of it.

• User profile image
    smaclell

HumanCompiler said:

For the "pause it from advancing" part, you can do that today.  Just roll over it.  It will pause until you roll off of it.

Oh good to know. Thanks.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.