Site Feedback Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Watch list

Back to Forum: Site Feedback
  • User profile image
    MarioTP

Hi C9,

for some time I have another idea of improving this website Smiley.

It's something like a watch list, where the user can manage his watched/"to be watched" videos.

The watch list could not only show videos already watched, but also videos the user wants to watch in future.

This idea came to my mind when I was clicking through the website and discovered A LOT of interesting videos.

But they all can't be watched on one day and above all there is no chance to remember all them Smiley. So I wished that I could "store" them in a watch list where all videos that are interesting to me can be accessed and watched very fast without browsing the whole website.

Well, I hope that this was a good idea to christmas Smiley.

In this spirit, Merry Christmas C9 and all its users Smiley.

MarioTP

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

That's a good idea. Some kind of playlist of videos you want to watch when you have time. I currently store a small list in Evernote if I notice videos I want to watch, but currently don't have time. Because keeping this list and copying URLs is a bit clumsy, I don't use it often.

• User profile image
    Charles

I like this idea. Will add it to the idea queue. Thank you!

Merry Christmas!!
    C

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.