Site Feedback Thread

1 post

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Email Client UI Pattern & Architecture : Help requested

Back to Forum: Site Feedback
  • User profile image
    Devasena

Hii Mike,

I am  a beginner in Silverlight & Prism. I saw this vedio and i learned some concepts. I ve ended up with few questions..

You have created many projects like "EmailEntities,EmailInterfaces,EmailService,MailListUI,MailReadingUI,MailSelectionUI,NewMailUI,

PresentationUtility,ViewInjectionImplementation,ViewInjectionInterfaces".

They are all related to UI  email functionalities. As a beginner, My questions are

1. What is presentation pattern you have used in this sample..

Pls explain me what are all the Models , Views , Presenters stuff used in the solution.. ?

2. which class acts like a View , Model & Presenter ?

3.If at all i need to include Database stuff(reading messages from DB) , I assume i need to have 2 other projects namely domain layer, infrastructure layer. In this context,  should the Model communicates Or View communicates Or Presenter communicates with the domain layer ?

4. If i have domain & infrastructure layer, does it make sense to maintain the "PresentationUtility" project inside the infrastructure layer..?

These are my fundamental questions awaiting your esteemed reply.

Thanks

Devasena

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.