Site Feedback Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

DOWNLOAD SLIDES TO PDC 2100 BROKEN

Back to Forum: Site Feedback
  • User profile image
    jawaidekram

In the PDC 2010 you cannot download and of the slides for pdc 2010

• User profile image
    Cara9

Can you give us an example of a session w/slides in PDC 2010 that isn't working? I looked at a few randomly but don't see any w/slides.

• User profile image
    Duncanma

@Cara9: they are right, the slides links were all broken so I removed them. Better no links than broken ones... we are trying to find the appropriate slides though.

• User profile image
    Sandra121289

I tried to download the slides to this presentation:

http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/TechEd/NorthAmerica/2009/UNC324

But I get the error "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)". Is there a way I could download them somehow? I would need them for my bachelor thesis.

• User profile image
    EriawanK

@Duncan

All of the slides were in microsoftpdc.com but now this site will always redirect to channel9. When the links will be available?

I believe all the links don't work since June 2011. Please fix this, I still need some presentations.

• User profile image
    EriawanK

Guys,

Are there any updates on this problems? Duncan, are there any problems?

It's been a month without any news at all... Sad

• User profile image
    golnazal

We are aware of the problem with the PDC 10 videos and we are trying to find a way to get working videos online . Sorry for the delay everyone!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.