@golnazal: Thank you for answering, sorry I didn't notice, but I had to create a new email account because hotmail's function to change username is not working and there has been an open ticket for months now, I got a win8 license and couldn't wait much longer to install, so, my patience ran out and voilĂ , I made a new email in the new @outlook domain, anyways, maybe such a long explanation wasn't needed...

Well, in response of your message, I double checked and, the videos' file name do not have the JS/C#/etc abbreviation, they do have a number, which is good, and after that, the name of the topic, but, if they had the abbreviation before the number it would be better, because the media player would be able to organize them in a orderly manner.

I understand you give authors a lot of liberty to choose video format, but, most containers allow you to input metadata, some editing programs do this automatically and most of the time, authors don't pay enough attention to that, so, my suggestion is that when channel9 personnel receive videos, they may check if the files contain the right metadata on its properties, and if they don't, they can change it, it is very easy, the videos would distribute with the right data from the source file which would be stored in your servers and users would notice the difference, that I can bet on.

The video compression and quality is phenomenal, I don't mean to criticize it, if I want them to fit in a DVD I'll use a double layered one from now on.

They say the devil is in the details, and this are just a bunch o them, in general, your page and services are amazing, keep up the outstanding work !