Hello, I have a kind suggestion for you.

If you had a way of changing the names of the files before uploading, to include the name of the title before the subtitle topic at the beginning of the files and add media detailed properties to every video you upload, you'd be helping another windows product to perform better from user perspective, in this case, the windows media player, that has a very poor indexing interface for video even when its great at organizing music libraries.

I know  I can choose to save the videos on specific folders and create its own playlist, and I do, but that takes time, and we-the-users are very thankful for every minute that Microsoft helps us save.

It would also be great if you could reset the encoding and compression just a tinny bit more so all videos of one series fit one DVD, so I can store it for later reference just in case I need to. I think this would save you bandwidth without reducing your traffic in a meaningful way.

It is just a suggestion.

The series on fundamentals are awesome by the way, @BobTabor is a great teacher/guide.