I've recently started using the new Visual Studio Achievements extension for Visual Studio 2010. For some reason it's no longer updating which achievements i've unlocked to my channel9 account. I'm getting HTTP 400 as the response when VS goes to:
Hmm -- did anything change on your end in terms of network topology, aka firewall, proxy, etc?
Hmm, not that i'm aware of. Would it be possible for you to tell me what is missing from the requests and I can ask our network team if they are stripping things from requests.
Okay, worked with the network team. They didn't identify anything in their rules that would block the request. Would it be possible for you to tell me what is missing from the requests and I can ask our network team if they are stripping things from requests? Also, if it would be helpful, i can provide the Fiddler capture of my requests that get blocked. I'll just need another communication channel (maybe email) to send the log to.
Just a bit of extra info, I tried to switch my default browser back to Internet Explorer, but that didn't help any. Still have the issue.
Any news on this one? If it would help i can provide a date/time when the situation occurred to help it make it easier to track down the log messages. Just let me know, I'm readily available 8 to 5 MST Mon - Fri.
I updated to the latest version of Visual Studio 2010 Achievements, and i'm still getting this error.
Well, fired up Visual Studio today and noted the "hung up" achievement didn't show up. Sure enough, checked my profile and it's there. Just finished another achievement that I was partially through before things hung up, and it worked too. Wanted to let you all know, it's no longer an issue. Thanks
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.