This project contains an Oriented Bounding Box (OBB) class and implements an intersection test with another OBB.
This intersection test is vital to implementing a collision detection system's broad phase (elimination) & will eventually be a part of a per-triangle collision detection system.
- Cursor key moves one of the box around
- Z / C rotates the box in the Z-Axis
- XNA / Game Studio Express
- Visual C# Express
* If you got XNA installed, you can just run the included .EXE (in the bin\x86\Debug folder)
* This project implements Stefan Gottschalk's Separating Axis Theorem, covered by this thesis here:
Collision Queries using Oriented Bounding Boxes