The Sandbox Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

FormatC source code formatting

Back to Forum: The Sandbox
  • User profile image
    Sven Groot

FormatC is a utility that allows you to add syntax highlighting to your C#, Visual Basic, C++, XML, HTML, Transact-SQL or PowerShell source code, so you can publish it on a web page or blog post.

FormatC supports the new features introduced in C# 3.0 and Visual Basic 9.0, including Linq and Visual Basic XML literals.

You can format your source code using the interface on my site and simply copy/paste the results into a webpage or blog post, and customize the highlighting by editing the provided style sheet (or simply keep the default).

The download provided here contains a class library to use in your own application, and also contains the source code.

• User profile image
    wisemx

Hey good job, that's pretty cool. Big Smile
    groetes

• User profile image
    Duncanma

For those folks that are interested, we've started to use Sven's library for the formatting features in C9 now as well

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

Duncanma said:
    For those folks that are interested, we've started to use Sven's library for the formatting features in C9 now as well
    And I'd just like to thank you for that again. It's always nice to see my work put to use. Smiley

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.