The Sandbox Thread

9 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

WMP Control add-in for VS2003

Back to Forum: The Sandbox
  • User profile image
    cooler

This add-in adds a toolbar to Visual Studio 2003, which sends Play/Pause commands to WMP 10.

I created the add-in for this thread: http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=92281

Source will follow.

• User profile image
    cooler

Since this add-in is a small toolbar button, there is no big version to show.

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

It might be just me, but I don't see the picture in the above post, I see the thumbnail of the picture next to the thread title in the Sandbox Forum page, but not the original version of the thumbnailed picture in this post...

EDIT: to help clear confusion.

Is there a way to tell if I there is new posts on a thread or not when there is a picture instead of a little icon?
    Loadsgood.

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

cooler wrote:
    Since this add-in is a small toolbar button, there is no big version to show.

I was talking about the picture that is supposed to come up in your initial post, not the actual program. Look at all the other threads in the Sandbox to see what I mean, they all have pictures at the end of their initial posts (except for those users who haven't chosen to have a picture).

Missing pictures.
    Loadsgood.

• User profile image
    cooler

Image added, hope you are happy now.

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

cooler wrote:
    Image added, hope you are happy now.

Very much so Smiley If I used VS'03 I would use your plugin, to bad I only use VS'05 C# Express (beta)...

Wink wink,
    Loadsgood.

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

Double post was here,
    loadsgood.

• User profile image
    Steve411

Look at his screenshot again, Loadsgood. It appears as though he is using VS05 beta.

I can tell by the style of the controls.
    Steve.

• User profile image
    cooler

Sorry, that's VS2003

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.