TechEd Europe Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

TechEd 2013 EU or USA?

Back to Forum: TechEd Europe
  • User profile image
    rosswinter

Hi All Smiley

I've done some other vendor agnostic courses to date but this year I've got my first shot at a TechEd Smiley

I'm from the UK and have the luxury of choosing which even I attend but I cant really find any description of the differences between the EU and the USA.

I'm after the best experience so can anyone tell me if there are any differences between them...

Is one bigger than the other?

Are the speakers the same or "better" in one or the other?

Are the tracks / sessions the same?

Is one conference just "better" than the rest?

I've tried to get some info from MS direst but understandably they are being a little coy in making recommendations Smiley

Thanks Ross
    --

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

I believe that TechEd NA is longer than EU this year, but from teh UK it is much cheaper to get to Madrid than New Orleans.

I have done the North America TechEd in 2008, 09 and 2012. This will be my first trip to TechEd Europe and I am looking forward to seeing the differences. I am not expecting the sessions to much different as it seems like a very simular list of presenters and I think one of teh reasons to have them so close is that the same presentations will be given at both.

• User profile image
    DBegley

The events are the same length of time, have the same tracks, the same speakers and very similar line ups for the overall experience. If you'd like to network and connect with people from the U.K. and Europe, it will be much easier to do so in Madrid at TechEd Europe 25-28 of June.  Let us know if you have any other questions. Happy to help you make your decision either way! 

Register for TechEd North America

Register for TechEd Europe

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.