TechEd Europe Thread

80 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

We are excited to provide TechEd Europe 2013 attendees a special offer on Surface.

Back to Forum: TechEd Europe
  • User profile image
    emilast

@Helmer:From Europe (it was answered in the http://msft.it/TEESurface thread).

/Emil

• User profile image
    iwindows

great news... .just need to get 2 RTs Smiley

• User profile image
    Apul

Hi Guys..

I'm an attendee from Turkey. I'm planning to get the surface pro. I'll give an address  in Spain (our Valencia Office's address) for the shipping.  I wonder is there any Custom Issue / abligation  between EU countries?  Is My Surface Pro is just going to be shipped to the address in Spain

thank you.

Apul

• User profile image
    StudentSpain

@HaydenPHussey: Thank you. Is it free to register as an attendee of TechEd?

• User profile image
    MarkDeFalco

, StudentSpain wrote

@HaydenPHussey: Thank you. Is it free to register as an attendee of TechEd?

It is not free.  You can find all the registration information here: http://europe.msteched.com/Registration

• User profile image
    StudentSpain

@MarkDeFalco:

In that case the offer isn't right written. It should say:

This offer is available to:
    Faculty and Students that have paid registration.

• User profile image
    koendc
  • User profile image
    StudentSpain

I thought that Microsoft had started to low the price of their obsolete pre-Haswell Surface Pros to be competitive in the new Haswell age. My mistake.

I have bought a Haswell 128 GB 11-inch MacBook Air (9 hours battery life) + iPad mini (10 hours battery life). Both things cost only 199$ more than the obsolete pre-Haswell 128 GB Surface Pro (only 5 hours battery life) + type cover.

Thank you for your help.

• User profile image
    DBegley

Have questions about the Surface offer? Stop by  Hall 8 starting Tuesday, 25 June and talk to a sales associate.

• User profile image
    Bibbleq

@dbegley thanks, will be stopping by, wasn't given a voucher when I registered (should be eligible as I paid full price for the full conf), apparently my badge didn't have a "V" on it Wink

Ben

• User profile image
    tapiovaisan​en

I just ordered mine with the special attendee offer codes from microsoftstore.com/teched you'll get a card with the promo codes for RT and Pro in registration. It took an hour to get the confirmation email, but now those should be on way to Finland. You can choose the payment option, but I think it was only 3 credit cards, Visa, MasterCard & something else

• User profile image
    isaacsant

I checked the site @tapiovaisanen listed here - www.microsoftstore.com/teched. I can't see 'Malta' in the drop-down list. I hope that it is also available for my country Sad

• User profile image
    BertWolters

Super! I just ordered my devices..... A colleague of mine is less fortunate....

• User profile image
    Helmer

Yeah..I just ordered my devices too, too bad I didn't receive an order confirmation....yet.

Update: Just received the confirmation.

• User profile image
    coenv

Having trouble ordering my two Surface devices. Already tried 3 creditcards and different MS accounts. Anybody here experiencing the same problems (Errorcode 0 or 30225). Giving up for today.

• User profile image
    ToniS

At least I was able to order yesterday. Now just wondering if that wasn't such a wise idea, since the package seems to be delivered with UPS. I hope they don't do all the 3 delivery attempts before I'm at home... or maybe there's a way to change the delivery address -- but at least not from UPS of course, because you'll need the number from the note they leave to you. Which is quite strange, why can't you help them in delivering better beforehand, but no, you have to get the note from the first delivery attempt to do anything...

• User profile image
    markusitm

The finnish store displays a 64 GB Pro and 64 GB RT when selecting 'both' (or when selecting 128GB Pro). The price is for a 128 model though. I'm assuming we are still getting the same 128 GB model as the rest of the Europe.. or should I talk to a sales associate by hall 8 ?

• User profile image
    LouieTF

The website does not work correctly, parts are in French, English & Spanish.  I am getting the same error codes as other clients (0 or 30225)..  The site needs a lot of work.  How do I order my devices without passing by this website ?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.