TechEd Europe Thread

80 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

We are excited to provide TechEd Europe 2013 attendees a special offer on Surface.

Back to Forum: TechEd Europe
  • User profile image
    markyt

Promo codes don't work for me on the Spanish website; only on the UK website...

• User profile image
    Chris85

@coenv: I had issues placing an order for the two devices last night. Kept getting 0 and 30225 errors. I called the credit card issuer (Lloyds TSB in the UK) and the transaction had been blocked due to suspected fraud attempt. They told me MS are on high fraud alert at the moment (...or something along those lines). The fraud dept removed the block and I tried again while I had them on the phone, had the same error again but they could not see any transaction attempt this time. Came out of IE and tried again in FireFox and it worked...

• User profile image
    anmahmoud77

I tried to choose US and I entered the Promo code given to me but it mentioned that this is invalid code !!!

Any problem when picking US ?

• User profile image
    markyt

@anmahmoud77: Same with me for Spain unfortunately.  Looks like the codes are only valid if you select UK.

• User profile image
    Cthugha76

Worked fine for Sweden, just now Smiley

• User profile image
    ToniS

So, everyone just has to order the Swedish/Finnish version. As a bonus, you'll get a couple of extra characters on your keyboard Wink

• User profile image
    Helmer

Worked fine for peers from the Netherlands. It also worked for @CoenV last night Wink

• User profile image
    tapiovaisan​en

The finnish store displays a 64 GB Pro and 64 GB RT when selecting 'both' (or when selecting 128GB Pro). The price is for a 128 model though. I'm assuming we are still getting the same 128 GB model as the rest of the Europe.. or should I talk to a sales associate by hall 8 ?

I had the same problem. Did you get any answer to this?

• User profile image
    markusitm

@tapiovaisanen: I visited the sales associates and showed them the Finnish store bug. "Carla" is looking into it - haven't heard back yet though.

Also, https://mobile.twitter.com/loukkis/status/349203214572347392 - more victims Smiley

• User profile image
    tapiovaisan​en

I visited the sales associates and showed them the Finnish store bug. "Carla" is looking into it - haven't heard back yet though.

Also, https://mobile.twitter.com/loukkis/status/349203214572347392 - more victims Smiley

i went to Hall 8 as well and asked about this. The lady said that the first 10 orders were shipped incorrectly with 64 gigs and they know the problem and are now trying to find a resolution how we can get the 128 gig model like all others. The order can't be changed because it's already been shipped and tracking shows that it will be delivered on Thursday.  I could take another Surface Pro with the same price Wink

• User profile image
    Bibbleq

if anyone has the same issue, mystery solved about lack of Surface voucher.

the offer isn't valid for MS employees so they scan the registration for the word "Microsoft" and block if they find it.

My email contains the word Microsoft Wink

Issue resolved & voucher obtained!

• User profile image
    Joe8908

Great offer Tks. Pity we could not pick up here ...

• User profile image
    starman

@DBegley:

Well , I tried that and quite frankly they did not know much. First of all , there is no Microsoft store available in my country so basically I cannot use this offer. This offer expires on Friday so I do not have much time try to locate a friend or a family member in some country that I can ship it to. And the sales associate said "Well this offer might be extended for the countries that are not on the list" but then again it might not. So I am very disappointed with this, it would have been a lot easier if the detail of the offer would have been released earlier. Guess I have to buy an Ipad or some Android tablet. 

• User profile image
    AlejoL

Spain worked well for me, without a problem

• User profile image
    Tomasz​Wozniak

Poland is not listed in the country list in Microsoft store Sad

How can I apply for the Teched 2013 surface offer ?

• User profile image
    vitoss

I would like to ask the same question as TomaszWozniak. How can I order tablet to not supported country. Assuming having no family in supported country. 

• User profile image
    buberlo

@TomaszWozniak:

Do you need both codes? i am polish but living in Germany. Maybe we could work something out Wink

just contact me: Konrad.Kern@sepago.de

• User profile image
    Davefl

Geting error 0 in UK store when trying tonight. Tried IE, Chrome, Amex and Visa. No luck at all.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.